[Rtk-users] SLAB SIZE and performance improvements

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Dec 11 15:04:03 CET 2023

Hi Gabriele,
I don't think it's due to inliness. It is more efficient to backproject a
few projections at once while a piece of the volume is in cache memory. You
can validate this by changing RTK_CUDA_PROJECTIONS_SLAB_SIZE at CMake
configuration time.
The best is probably to store a few projections before processing them.
Simon