[Rtk-users] Scatter Artefact Correction using the RTK toolkit

Anshika G Anshika.G at PanaceaMedical.Com
Tue Dec 12 06:55:04 CET 2023

Hi all,

I've recently begun working on scatter artifacts removal in CBCT.

I have explored the Boellaard Scatter Correction class within RTK; however,
it appears to exhibit suboptimal performance, as discussed in previous
conversations.

I am reaching out to seek your expertise and guidance in identifying a more
effective algorithm for scatter correction in CBCT reconstruction (PS- I am
using RTK framework for CBCT reconstruction in QT C++). Your insights and
recommendations on proven approaches or alternative methods would be
immensely valuable as I strive to enhance the quality of my work.

Thank you in advance for your assistance, and I eagerly anticipate your
valuable input.