[Rtk-users] Metal artifact reduction

Akshara P K akshara at advitech.in
Wed Dec 13 08:13:02 CET 2023

Hi  Thibault Pelletier,

Thank you for the quick response and for providing insights into the metal
artifact reduction methods implemented for your client using RTK and 3D
Slicer. We are currently in the process of exploring the metal artifact
reduction filter and will certainly reach out if any questions arise during
our evaluation. Your offer to discuss this further is greatly appreciated,
and we may take you up on that as we delve deeper into the implementation
details.

Best regards,
Akshara