[Rtk-users] Request for Assistance: Addressing Runtime Error in Reconstruction Toolkit

Pritam Patro C H PritamPatro.CH at PanaceaMedical.Com
Thu Dec 28 12:33:59 CET 2023

Dear Sir,

I hope this message finds you well. My name is Ch Pritam Patro , and I am a
user of the Reconstruction Toolkit. I am writing to bring to your attention
to  a runtime error that I have encountered during the use of the toolkit,
and I would greatly appreciate your guidance in resolving this issue.

I was trying the first reconstruction.cxx code , and I have used itk-5.3 ,
and rtk-2.4.1 , exactly in the Feldkamp part the below error is popping. The
error image is there in the attachment.

Error Description: [error FDKITK ERROR: Object factory failed to instantiate
class itk::RealToHalfHermitianForwardFFTImageFilter<class
itk::Image<double,3>,class itk::Image<class std::complex<double>,3> error
FOVRequested region is (at least partially) outside the largest possible
region..]

I understand that you may be very busy, and I appreciate any time you can
dedicate to assisting with this matter. Your expertise and support are
invaluable to the user community, and we are grateful for your continued
commitment to the toolkit's development.

Thank you for your attention to this matter. I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

Best regards,

Ch Pritam Patro

Panacea Medical Technologies Pvt Ltd.

"Defeating Cancer Since 1999."

Plot #35, Phase-IV | Malur Industrial Area |Kolar District |Karnataka -
563130 | INDIA.

Location :  <https://goo.gl/maps/ZcdcfaELaLzW2GKU9>
https://goo.gl/maps/ZcdcfaELaLzW2GKU9

+91 80 4242 8700

 <http://www.panaceamedical.com> www.panaceamedical.com

 <https://www.facebook.com/PanaceaMedicalTechnologies/>
<https://twitter.com/panacea_medical>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/panacea-medical-technology/>

Please consider the Environment before printing. RRR (R-Reduce R-Reuse
R-Recycle)

PANACEA EMAIL DISCLAIMER: Please read our online
<http://www.panaceamedical.in/panacea-disclaimer-privacy-statement/>
Disclaimer Privacy Statement.