[Rtk-users] The Reconstruction Result has blur-image its possible due to motion blur effect or not? how can reduce it or correct it ?

何明哲 m10512067 at yuntech.org.tw
Thu Feb 16 08:22:30 CET 2023

hi Simon thanks for your reply, but I still have some question ,

1) This is for non-rigid motion. If the motion is rigid, it can be
compensated by adjusting the source and detector positions and orientation
wrt to the object in the geometry file.
--> So this example is not suitable for dental CBCT? Or the motion blur of
dental CBCT can be ignored in the RTK algorithm because the motion is
rigid?

2) Again, detector parallel to isocenter is meaning less, the isocenter is
a point. And the goal of the geometry description is no to "make them
parallel" but to account for the actual geometry of the system wrt scanned
object.
--> If I need to ad adjust the Slant Case (the pic below is ),What methods
or parameters can I use to adjust it?
[image: image200.png]

(Pic form Wang, Zhao, et al. "Improvements in micro-CT method for
characterizing x-ray monocapillary optics." *Optics Communications* 504
(2022): 127474)

3) If I want to try to use dental CBCT or chest cavity CBCT to implement
and study the MCCBCTReconsttruction example
<https://wiki.openrtk.org/index.php/RTK/Examples/MCCBCTReconstruction#Deformation_vector_field>,
how can I collect or generate deformat.mha and motion signal.txt ?

Thanks for reply again.

BR,

Simon Rit <simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr> 於 2023年2月13日 週一 下午5:40寫道: