[Rtk-users] Cone Beam Reconstruction using Open RTK

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 26 06:46:12 CET 2023

Hi,
You can read both raw projections or line integrals. The ProjectionsReader
does different things depending on its input data. If the files have real
pixel type (float or double), it assumes they are line integrals. If they
are integers, it tries to convert them to line integrals depending on many
things (image file type, pixel type, etc.). You can check the complex graph
in the detailed description to find out what it does:
http://www.openrtk.org/Doxygen/classrtk_1_1ProjectionsReader.html. If you
just have a stack of projections and want to process it, just use
ImageFileReader to use them as is, without processing.
I'm not sure I understand the problem with the raw projections, it seems to
be an ITK I/O issue. Does ImageFileReader work for them? And the sinogram
does not seem right to me, air is brighter than the rest...
Simon