[Rtk-users] [EXTERNAL] Some Cuda filters not working

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jul 13 12:07:02 CEST 2023

Hi Obaid,
I have added the Cuda Parker and scatter glare filter in two PRs:
https://github.com/RTKConsortium/RTK/pull/550
https://github.com/RTKConsortium/RTK/pull/554
The corresponding Cuda Python packages can be downloaded as artifacts of
the Github action (you must be logged in):
https://github.com/RTKConsortium/RTK/actions/runs/5530059614
Simon