[Rtk-users] Some Cuda filters not working

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Jun 20 09:16:48 CEST 2023

Hi,
Thanks for the report. Those filters aren't wrapped. For each wrapped
filter, one needs to create a .wrap file in the wrapping directory.
I have created a pull request to fix this:
https://github.com/RTKConsortium/RTK/pull/550
When CI packages are compiled, they will be available for download, I'll
let you know.
I would appreciate it if you have a look at the PR and you try to do the
wrapping yourself next time.
Thanks in advance!
Simon