[Rtk-users] how to transform numpy array to rtk CudaImage

Fuquan Deng dfq_2022 at 163.com
Sat Nov 25 03:24:41 CET 2023

dear,

hi,I have some questions about itk image and rtk image when i use python.

1.  i use the python to read the image file and process by my means, then i would like to transform numpy.array to rtk.CudaImage and reconstruct by cudaConeBeamReconstruction. But no example about this or i can not find any examples about this. I hope you can provide a simple example or give me a link to find the example.

2. after reconstruction, how to get a numpy.array from rtk.cudaImage?

Thank you a lot and I am looking forward to your early reply.
Yours sincerely,

Fuquan Deng