[Rtk-users] Request for Assistance: Addressing Runtime Error in Reconstruction Toolkit

Simon Rit simon.rit at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Thu Jan 11 08:12:23 CET 2024

Stay on the mailing list please.
I have recently experienced problems with a recent nvidia drivers (here
compatible with cuda 12) and an old Cuda (10.6 in your case) although the
error was in cufft code. The problem is that RTK is not compatible with
Cuda 12 yet. You may want to downgrade your driver and compile with a
corresponding cuda compiler. You could also check if it works without Cuda
since your error message does not seem to involve Cuda.
Simon