Born in 1961 in Cracow, Poland.
- habilitation to conduct researches, 2003 Institut National de Sciences Appliquées (INSA-Lyon), France.
- PhD in Automatics and Signal Processing, 1990 Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INPG), France.
- MSc in Automatics and Signal Processing, 1986 Institut National Polytechnique de Grenoble (INPG), France.
- "magister" engineer in electronics, 1985 Technical University of Warsaw (Politechnika Warszawska), Poland.
Teaching: image processing, signals and systems, computer science, electronics, electricity, mathematics
Research: 3D vascular image processing, motion analysis in image sequences
- since 1992 senior researcher at CREATIS (Centre de REcherches en Acquisition et Traitement de l'Image pour la Santé), currently with the Heart Vessels and Lungs Imaging team,
- 1986-1992 junior researcher at TIRF laboratory (today part of GIPSA-Lab).