[Dcmlib] [Fwd: CREATIS CVS: gdcm jpr] warnings while running TestAllReadCompareDicom -> Fixed

Jean-Pierre Roux jpr at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Jul 6 16:58:18 CEST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
[...]

> I still don't see why we parse 2 times the same DICOM file ? Why can't
> we simply reuse the tags the 2nd times ?

Only TestAllReadCompareDicom does.
If someone writes
gdcm::File f = new gdcm::File();
f-> Load("myFileOne.dcm");
f-> Load("myFileTwo.dcm");

the loader should be aware there are 2 different files.

If someone writes
gdcm::File f = new gdcm::File();
f-> Load("myFileOne.dcm");
                                                             --> maybe a
ftp replaced myFileOne.dcm
f-> Load("myFileOne.dcm);
                                                             --> the
loader cannot be aware of anything
(Probabely this is not the user wanted to do ...)

Load method has a commented line "Fixme : maybe whe should clear Entries"
I just replaced it by "ClearEntries();"
JPRx