[Dcmlib] compilation error

olivier.stern at swing.be olivier.stern at swing.be
Fri Jul 22 01:20:18 CEST 2005

Hello,

I was trying to reinstall and compile gdcm for nth times to see if maybe I ll arrive to compile my program one day :D and now I do have an error during installation/compilation.  There is a chance that something s wrong with my computer but I prefer to refer it to you.

Otherwise, if I follow step by step the command in the installation link, gdcm should be install and able to work no ? Do I have to do anything else ? I really don't understand why this isn't working now... I'm really embarassed because I must work on my project to send it at the end of next week and for now, I can just write the repport hoping that something will happen :D

Thx,

     Olivier

/home/olivier/GDCM/gdcm/src/gdcmFile.cxx: In member function `float gdcm::File::CalculLikelyhood2Vec(gdcm::vector3D, gdcm::vector3D, gdcm::vector3D, gdcm::vector3D)':
/home/olivier/GDCM/gdcm/src/gdcmFile.cxx:1922: error: `powf' undeclared (first use this function)
/home/olivier/GDCM/gdcm/src/gdcmFile.cxx:1922: error: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once for each function it appears in.)
/home/olivier/GDCM/gdcm/src/gdcmFile.cxx:1932: error: `sqrt' undeclared (first use this function)
make[2]: *** [src/gdcm.dir/gdcmFile.o] Erreur 1
make[1]: *** [src/gdcm.dir/all] Erreur 2
make: *** [all] Erreur 2