[Dcmlib] -lgdcm

olivier.stern at swing.be olivier.stern at swing.be
Mon Jul 25 16:58:34 CEST 2005

LD_LIBRARY_PATH must contain the path to libgdcm.so, no ?

[olivier at Olivier Recalage]$ ls /usr/local/lib/gdcm/
libgdcmjpeg12.so*  libgdcmjpeg16.so*  libgdcmjpeg8.so*  libgdcm.so*

Thx Olivier

PS: but I m really asking questions to myself. Normaly, when anyone wants to use gdcm, he installs cmake on his computer, then follow the installation rules indicated on the web site and then he is totally able to use gdcm, no ? Why doesn't it work like this for me ? :D
PS2: I ve just installed the mandriva community version (hope tomorrow I ll have the power pack) with gcc 343, but I have all the sames troubles as with mandrake 10.1 powerpack: must set GDCM_DIR, than add gdcm/file.h to get the correct path to my gdcm h files and then I m getting the error bellow.

What is the output of:

ls /usr/local/lib/gdcm/

Thanks
Mathieu