[Dcmlib] -lgdcm

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 19:48:30 CEST 2005

Olivier,

	Sorry the solution I proposed did not work with gdcm CVS + install (I
just fix it). Could you please update gdcm CVS and do in gdcm-bin:

$ make rebuild_cache
$ make install

This will install the cmake files needed to a painless cmake integration.

Mathieu
Ps: that should work around the problem you are having (cmake uses rpath
whereas the solution you were trying uses the LD_LIBRARY_PATH).