[Dcmlib] Dashboard disaster...

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jul 25 19:58:30 CEST 2005

Hello,

	I would like to personnally apologize for the past week dashboard. I
has been a complete disaster !

	To avoid more troubles I would like to remember users who choose to
work with gdcm CVS *before* doing a 'cvs update' to always check the web
page:

	http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=gdcm

	If there is too much red stuff: then DO NOT update. Wait a few days
until gdcm stablize. If you like to take risk you can decide to update
gdcm if the broken build (red square in 'Build' column) only affect a
different plateform from you.

	Example: If the dashboard is red *only* for the SunOS, and you are on
windows there is a great chance that it would still work for you (also
this is not recommended).

Comments welcome