[users at ionimaging] Mailing list

Schulte, Reinhard (LLU) rschulte at llu.edu
Wed Jul 4 18:09:16 CEST 2018

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipients named above. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error and that any review, disclosure, dissemination, distribution or copying of it or its contents is prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify me immediately by replying to this message and destroy all copies of this communication and any attachments. Thank you.