[users at ionimaging] Second Ion Imaging Workshop - June 11 - Manchester

Nils Krah nils.krah at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed May 29 11:56:51 CEST 2019

Dear all,
the countdown for the ion imaging workshop on June 11 in Manchester is running. We have put together your contributions into a program, which you find here: ionimaging.sciencesconf.org/program. If you have any last minute contribution to propose, please drop us a line and we will figure out a way to shift around the program.

* The workshop takes place in the same venue as PTCOG, i.e. the Manchester Central Convention Complex, Exchange Room 10.

* We have allotted 20 min talk + 10 min questions per speaker.
* Please bring your presentations as pdf or powerpoint file.

* Refreshments during coffee breaks and lunch will be provided to all participants.
* All participants are invited to join us free of charge for the workshop dinner in the evening the city centre of Manchester. Details will follow.

We have planned a discussion round to conclude the morning and afternoon session, each. The first one will focus on technical aspects related to clinical particle accelerators and their interplay with ion imaging systems. The second one will look forward into the clinical direction and attempt to identify where and how ion imaging could be most useful to medical physicists in practice. We hope in a lively and constructive discussion.

If you have not registered yet, please do so by this Friday, May 31, so we are able to plan the logistics. If, on the other hand, you had registered at some point but are no longer able to come, please write us so we do not brew too much coffee.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
On behalf of the organisation committee
Nils