[users at ionimaging] SYMPOSIUM - Ion Imaging Workshop Heidelberg September 28-29, 2020

Schulte, Reinhard (LLU) rschulte at llu.edu
Fri Jan 17 04:01:52 CET 2020

Dear all, I apologize for the message I sent out in the morning, which was intended for Joao ONLY. Please do me a favor and delete it from your Inbox.
Let me take this as an opportunity to wishing everyone a happy and healthy New Year. I hope to see you at Loma Linda Algorithm workshop to be announced in February and taking place in Loma Linda from July 20-22 at the peak of our summer heat with additional activities on Friday and Saturday the week before (please contact me for details if you want).
Of course, I also hope to see you at the ECMP meeting and the Heidelberg Ion Imaging Workshop this year.
Best regards
Reinhard

Reinhard Schulte, MD, MS
Professor
Division of Biomedical Engineering Sciences
Loma Linda University Health
rschulte at llu.edu