[users at ionimaging] Job opening

Fritz DeJongh fritz.dejongh at protonvda.com
Thu Feb 11 18:51:20 CET 2021

Dear ion imaging community,

Our research in proton imaging has been funded by the US National Cancer
Institute, and our SBIR grant requires a commercialization plan.  We have
partnered with Cosylab, which is an amazing company active in proton
therapy, and they are looking to hire a product development manager to help
bring this technology into clinical use.  If you are interested in working
on proton imaging in a more commercial role, please apply with Cosylab and
make the case for yourself.  I am also happy to discuss our prototype and
technology.  A link to this opportunity is:

https://www.cosylab.com/careers/product-development-manager/

Thanks,

Fritz DeJongh
CEO, ProtonVDA LLC