[users at ionimaging] "On componental operators in Hilbert space".

Yair Censor yair at math.haifa.ac.il
Fri Nov 5 11:24:51 CET 2021

Dear Friends,
At the imminent risk of being deleted upon sight... -:), but hoping that
Section 4 on the DROP algorithm might interest some of you,
I am pleased to share with you information about our new paper:
A. Cegielski and Y. Censor, "On componental operators in Hilbert space"
which has been accepted for publication in *Numerical Functional Analysis
and Optimization.*
A link to the arXiv preprint is available in item [168] on:
http://math.haifa.ac.il/yair/censor-recent-pubs.html#latest.
Best regards,
Yair.

Prof. Yair Censor, Dept. of Mathematics, Univ. of Haifa, Mt. Carmel,
Haifa, Israel. Homepage: http://math.haifa.ac.il/yair.
To learn more about the superiorization methodology go to:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Superiorization and to:
http://math.haifa.ac.il/yair/bib-superiorization-censor.html#top
<http://math.haifa.ac.il/YAIR/bib-superiorization-censor.html#top>.
*"Science is the solution of problems whose exact formulations are known
only after they are solved**"*.