[users at ionimaging] Call for abstracts

George Dedes G.Dedes at physik.uni-muenchen.de
Thu May 12 13:02:40 CEST 2022

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that the *abstract submission* for the *3rd Ion
Imaging Workshop *is *now open*. The workshop will be held in *Munich*,
on the *13th* *and 14th of October 2022*. The event is a continuation of
the 2018 Lyon and 2019 Manchester workshops, and we are planning an
in-person event in 2022.

The abstract submission system can be accessed from the conference page at:

https://ionimaging2022.sciencesconf.org/

The abstract submission is now open until July 15, and abstracts should
be limited to 300 words and can include a single figure.

We are glad to announce that the following invited speakers have
confirmed their participation:

/*Antje Knopf (Germany)*/

/*Dieter Röhrich (Norway)*/

/*Mara Bruzzi (Italy)*/

/*Joao Seco (Germany)*/

/*Sam Beddar (USA)*/

/*Albert Hirtl (Austria)*/

/*Chiara Gianoli (Germany)*/

/*Robert Johson (USA)*/

/*Katia Parodi (Germany)*/

/*Michela Esposito (UK)*/

Do not hesitate to contact us directly for receiving further
information. We would be grateful if you could forward this email to
colleagues who may be interested in the topic.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and to meeting you in
Munich in October,

George Dedes, Department of Medical Physics, Faculty of Physics, LMU
Munich, Munich, Germany

Guillaume Landry, Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital,
LMU Munich, Munich, Germany

Simon Rit, CREATIS Biomedical Imaging Research Lab, Lyon, France

Nils Krah, CREATIS Biomedical Imaging Research Lab, Lyon, France

Charles-Antoine Collins Fekete, UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical
Engineering, London, United Kingdom

Mikaël Simard, UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, London,
United Kingdom