[users at ionimaging] 4th Ion Imaging Workshop - Registration Open

Simard, Mikael m.simard at ucl.ac.uk
Thu Jun 15 19:15:23 CEST 2023

Dear all,

we are happy to announce that the 4th Ion Imaging Workshop will be held in London, UK on the 26th and 27th of October 2023. The event is a continuation of the 2018 Lyon, 2019 Manchester and 2022 Munich workshops, and we are eager to welcome everyone in London.

Abstract submission opens today, June 15th, 2023 and will close on August 1st, 2023. Registration will open on July 15th, 2023 and close on September 1st, 2023.

Additional information will be continuously posted in https://ionimaging2023.sciencesconf.org and will be circulated in this mailing list. Please do not hesitate to contact us directly for receiving further information. We would be grateful if you could forward this email to colleagues who may be interested in the topic.

We are looking forward to receiving your abstracts and to meeting you in London next October,

Charles-Antoine Collins Fekete, UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, London, United Kingdom

Mikael Simard, UCL Medical Physics and Biomedical Engineering, London, United Kingdom

George Dedes, Department of Medical Physics, Faculty of Physics, LMU Munich, Munich, Germany

Guillaume Landry, Department of Radiation Oncology, University Hospital, LMU Munich, Munich, Germany

Nils Krah, CREATIS Biomedical Imaging Research Lab, Lyon, France

Simon Rit, CREATIS Biomedical Imaging Research Lab, Lyon, France