[users at ionimaging] 10th Annual LLU Algorithm Workshop

Schulte, Reinhard rschulte at llu.edu
Wed Mar 13 14:03:33 CET 2024

Dear Ion Imaging User Community, I saw Albert's invitation email this morning. You are also wholeheartedly invited to participate in the 10th LLU workshop, which will be held July 29-31st after the AAMP meeting in LA this year. You can see the announcement on ionimaging.org.

We are still making minor adjustments. Most importantly, for those who want to come in person and like to sleep a little longer, we are now planning to meet from 8 am to 3 pm every day.

Best regards,

Reinhard

Reinhard W. Schulte, MD, MS, DABR

Professor