Design and implementation of a fast hyperspectral imaging system
Recrutement en cours/passé:
Recrutement en cours
Purpose : Design of an imaging spectrometer based on a single pixel camera to detect protoporphyrin fluorescence in the context of glioma resection
Keywords : Hyperspectral Imaging, Ray Optics Simulations, Spectrometer, Single-Pixel Imaging, Python Language.
Context : Fluorescence-guided surgery for glioma resection. The design of the imaging spectrometer aims to improve survival rates by decreasing the recurrence.
Work plan :
- Simulation and design of the 2D spectrometer
- Building of the 2D spectrometer.
- Upgrade of the acquisition software.
- Upgrade of the reconstruction software.
- Spectral calibration and evaluation of protoporphyrin detection.
- Hyperspectral imaging
- Optics simulations
- Spectrometer, prism, grating
- Programming in Python and collaborative development (e.g., github)
- Image reconstruction, Hadamard transform
For more information : download the attached file