Deep learning : pushing the performance limits of deep diagnosis and prognosis models based on multimodality medical imaging
Recrutement en cours/passé:
Recrutement en cours
- The objective of this PhD project is to perform upstream research in deep learning to push the performance limits of prototype models of automated diagnosis and prognosis we have designed so far. The research axes to explore will be defined and prioritized according to prevailing methodological challenges to tackle at the beginning of the PhD project.
- The doctoral position will take place at the CREATIS laboratory (www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr).
- The successful candidate will join the ’Image and Models’ team (https://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/site7/en/Images_Models)
- Employment would ideally start in Summer or Fall 2019 and is funded by the french national scientific research (CNRS)
- See the attached file for a detailed description of this project and contact information.