- March 2020: autodock tool imported in collaboration with France Grilles to support COVID-19 research.
- December 2019: new permanent CNRS research engineer recruited!
- December 2019: VIP version 1.27.1 is released. Main new feature: support of external platforms.
- October 2019: VIP presentation at the APSEM French conference in Toulouse (slides).
- October 2019: VIP presentation at the JCAD French conference in Toulouse (slides).
- September 2019: VIP becomes a platform at CREATIS and sets up a management committee/board.
- July 2019: VIP version 1.26 is released. Main new feature: visualization tool.
- May 2019: VIP presentation at the EGI conference in Amsterdam (slides).
- January 2019: VIP is mentionned in iSGTW.
- July 2015: VIP is mentionned in iSGTW.
- July 2015: New biomarkers for multiple sclerosis developed using VIP.
- Next VIP workshop will be planned shortly after the end of the COVID-19 confinement period, hopefully before July 2020.