[Dcmlib] GDCM gets wrong spacing between

denis_hudr denis_hudr at sina.com
Wed Nov 10 20:55:13 CET 2004

Hi, Mathieu,

Thank you for your information. I have read the codes in ITK. I think it uses gdcm::SeriesHeader to reorgonize the files under a directory.
Does it assume all DICOM files under a directory have the same series number? Maybe we can classify the DICOM files under the same directory by UID and series number. Do we have some codes to show how to do that?

As I know, Gdcm can create DICOMDIR file, can we create a DICOMDIR file by given a directory?
Is DICOMDIR a standard format? Can DICOMDIR contain the filenames for a series images?

thanks,

Dennis

×¢²áÐÂÀËÃâ·ÑÓÊÏ䣬¼¤»î2G¿Õ¼ä£¡£¨ http://mail.sina.com.cn/chooseMode.html £©