[Dcmlib] Image conversion

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Wed Aug 10 10:38:30 CEST 2005

Hi,

Your calculus seem good.
In your original and final image, what are the maximum and minimum in the pixel values ?
If the ratio between the max and the number of possible values for the original and final images
are same, then your conversion is correct.
In this case, it will only be a lookup table problem.

Cheers
Benoit Regrain