[Dcmlib] [Fwd: Re: [Insight-developers] DICOM Header Tags]

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Aug 16 19:44:29 CEST 2005

Just keeping track of information. This link provide information about
tag 0029 1020 from SIEMENS.

Apparently without this information the image cannot be reconstructed.
Therefore a shadow binary (and very long) entry is needed, whereas so
far the belief was that shadow information are not needed to extract image.

Mathieu