[Dcmlib] seg fault

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Fri Aug 19 05:31:56 CEST 2005

Hi Olivier,

	Although we try our best to keep gdcm CVS HEAD clean and running all
the time. One of the key programmer is away, and I myself is really busy
right now. So the dashboard is not in its best shape ever:

http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=gdcm

As a gentle reminder:
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/pipermail/dcmlib/2005-July/002220.html

<...>
To avoid more troubles I would like to remember users who choose to
work with gdcm CVS *before* doing a 'cvs update' to always check the web
page:

	http://public.kitware.com/dashboard.php?name=gdcm

	If there is too much red stuff: then DO NOT update. Wait a few days
until gdcm stablize. If you like to take risk you can decide to update
gdcm if the broken build (red square in 'Build' column) only affect a
different plateform from you.

	Example: If the dashboard is red *only* for the SunOS, and you are on
windows there is a great chance that it would still work for you (also
this is not recommended).
<...>

Sorry unless you provide a full backtrace I will not be able to help you
more on that,
Mathieu
Ps: can I recommend you use gdcm 1.0