[Dcmlib] borland compilation problems

Michal Kurgan linux_user at o2.pl
Mon Aug 22 00:17:45 CEST 2005

On Sunday 21 of August 2005 23:44, luca.picello at libero.it wrote:
> Hello Michal,
> both versions 0.6 and 1.0 are not bcb6 compliant.

after my pathes they could be compiled... ( i have both versions dll's ), but
i don't yet test if they work.

> but if you download latest cvs you should have it running well:
> http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/Cvs.html
>
> Mathieu did great job to make it run with my bcb6 professional edition.
> what version of the compiler are you using? professional or enterprise?
> did you download latest service pack? (version 4)

i use personal version, i don't have license...
i want to have windows version to use with my compiled with mingw application,
so i try to compile it with borland...
I have only some 0.6 version that i managed to crosscompile on linux long time
ago, but there are some memory leaks so i want to try some newer version.

> you also need latest linker patch (ver 5.66). you can download them for
> free at borland website, logging as registered user. winmain linker error
> is due a cmake 2.2.0 "bug". you must use latest stable 2.0.6 of cmake.
> BUILD_TESTING have to be set to OFF because it is not working yet but
> examples should.

interesting... yes i used 2.2.0...
i will try "stable"

> let me know.