[Dcmlib] borland compilation problems

luca.picello at libero.it luca.picello at libero.it
Sun Aug 21 23:44:11 CEST 2005

Hello Michal,
both versions 0.6 and 1.0 are not bcb6 compliant.
but if you download latest cvs you should have it running well:
http://www.creatis.insa-lyon.fr/Public/Gdcm/Cvs.html

Mathieu did great job to make it run with my bcb6 professional edition.
what version of the compiler are you using? professional or enterprise?
did you download latest service pack? (version 4)
you also need latest linker patch (ver 5.66). you can download them for free at borland website, logging as registered user.
winmain linker error is due a cmake 2.2.0 "bug". you must use latest stable 2.0.6 of cmake.
BUILD_TESTING have to be set to OFF because it is not working yet but examples should.

let me know.
ciao,

Luca

> On Sunday 21 of August 2005 12:45, luca.picello at libero.it wrote:
> > GDCM is bcc6 ready in cvs repository.
> > good luck
> >

> I tried with no luck, here are pathes for 0.6 and 1.0.
> Now it will produce dll's with borland make but now there is problem with
> linking of examples and tests, on both versions. Missing reference to
> WinMain, probably should be added in cmake config file somewhere...
>
> > Luca
>
> Pathes add includes for borland platform (stdlib.h and ctype.h), also they add
> undef of GetCurrentTime for borland compiler... Shouldn't this be done also
> for mingw? i haven't tried...
> --
> Michal Kurgan

Libero Flat, sempre a 4 Mega a 19,95 euro al mese!
Abbonati subito su http://www.libero.it