[Dcmlib] borland compilation problems

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Aug 23 17:07:36 CEST 2005

Michal,

	What would be also terrific is if you would change:

#if defined(__BORLANDC__)
#include <stdlib.h>
#endif

into simply:

#include <stdlib.h>

Borland is absolutely right, a function need to be declared before being
used (only c authorized that).
What I usually do to make sure nobody will remove my #include I specify
the reason why I include something, like:

#include <ctype.h> // for isalpha

Thanks
Mathieu