[Dcmlib] Unreadable dicom file from Peter Cech

Peter Cech pcech at vision.ee.ethz.ch
Wed Aug 24 00:49:36 CEST 2005

On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 14:21:00 -0400, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> Peter,
>
> 	Can you confirm the DICOM image is comming from a Philips Intera
> Archieva ? I am currently reading:
> http://www.medical.philips.com/main/company/connectivity/mri/index.html
> ->
> http://www.medical.philips.com/main/company/connectivity/assets/docs/dicomcs/Intera_Achieva_106dcs.pdf

It's Intera 3.0T (not Achieva as far as I can say). Philips does not
have it on their webpage, but some sparse info is at
http://www.mr.ethz.ch

> and I cannot find *any* reference to
>  2005|1083 SQ
>  2005|1402 SQ
>
> If you have access to one of the machine, could you export what those SQ
> means ? Or do you any kind of document that would let us know  where
> this is defined.

I don't have direct access, but I can try to find out. I got a scan made
on that machine two months before and another using the same setup made
four months ago - both readable since beginning. Maybe they upgraded some
software, I'll try to find it out.

Regards,
Peter