[Dcmlib] Mingw + dcgm ver0.6

Michal Kurgan linux_user at o2.pl
Mon Jan 31 22:45:14 CET 2005

On Monday 31 of January 2005 21:20, you wrote:
> Hum, this looks like a cmake issue rather than a gdcm issue, since gdcm
> compile fine on a great variety of Win32 compiler.
>
> Anyway, is there a way to reproduce your step on my linux debian machine
> here. I am not familiar with the toolchain to cross compile.

First, installation of cross-compilation tools is necessary.
They should be in apt database, in gentoo its :
xmingw-binutils            ( mingw binutils )
xmingw-gcc                 ( mingw compiler )
xmingw-runtime
xmingw-w32api
next download from cvs dcgm 0.6, next path, add
"|| defined(__MINGW32__)" after defined(__BORLANDC__) in dcgmDocument.cxx
******************
// For nthos:
#if defined(_MSC_VER) || defined(__BORLANDC__)
   #include <winsock.h>
#else
   #include <netinet/in.h>
#endif
next like in instruction run ccmake, and change in suitable positions cross
tools ( gcc,g++,ar,ranlib )
save makefiles and next run make

> Thanks for any clue,
> Mathieu

Maybe the problem is with paths, i don't have any cross configuration file
where i set env variables, but i don't have now any hints how to make one.

--
Michal Kurgan