[Dcmlib] Mingw + dcgm ver0.6

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Jan 31 23:34:36 CET 2005

> next download from cvs dcgm 0.6, next path, add
> "|| defined(__MINGW32__)" after defined(__BORLANDC__) in dcgmDocument.cxx

That's weird because it is already there. Are you sure you are using the
latest gdcm 0.6 (the branch).

> next like in instruction run ccmake, and change in suitable positions cross
> tools ( gcc,g++,ar,ranlib )
> save makefiles and next run make

Ok I can reproduce the problem. But it make perfect sense, I guess this
is a stupid problem of dllimport vs dllexport. And maybe jpeg lib is not
nicely done.

I'll have a look later

Thanks for report, and now I know how to cross compile :)