[Dcmlib] GDCM in VTK using BCB

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 18:17:20 CEST 2005

Luca,

   Sorry I was convinced that the free compiler and the one in BC++6 were almost the same. This is kind of scary... Anyway here are the steps I would try:

1. Make sure that BCC++6 does not define __BORLANDC__. For example find a piece of code in gdcm where you have:

#ifdef __BORLDANDC__
#endif

then add this line:

#ifdef __BORLDANDC__
#error "ok the defined is being processed" <- here
#endif

If the #error does not appear then you can start banging your head against the wall :)

2. Could you tell me what steps did you use to configure the project using cmake ? I don't think cmake generate project for BC++6. Also what version of cmake do you have ?

Mathieu