[Dcmlib] GDCM in VTK using BCB

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Thu Jun 2 18:23:43 CEST 2005

Luca,

  Sorry but I am not convinced this is the perfect patch(*)... could you please send me the file:

CMakeError.log and CMakeOutput.log

I would like to study them to understand what went wrong during the compilation.

Thanks a bunch,
Mathieu
(*) If you include windows.h in a header file you are basically telling the compiler to process 900000 lines of ugly macro for every single cxx file you compile. This is a HUGE slowdown of compilation and you completely pollute the namespace with unneeded typedef/#define ...