[Dcmlib] MinGW shared build problem

Michal Kurgan linux_user at o2.pl
Thu Jun 9 14:24:09 CEST 2005

Hello Mathieu!
I tried to contact You privately but i have problem, about spam detection, on
Your host so i decided to post here.

I don't know if You already found resolution but problem with dll building may
be connected with linker flags. To successfully do that You need to add some
flags to linker :
-Wl,--out-implib=$@.a
^- will build static "pseudo" lib with only imports from dll, to use in
projects, if You don't have import statement in headers.( $@ should be name of
that library )

-Wl,--export-all-symbols
-Wl,--enable-auto-import
^- these two are, i think, needed on win32 builds

I know that these linker flags may be added to cmakesetup configuration.

Sadly, i still can't build Your's library on windows, i have problems with
configuration, failed tests of compiler (with same config i compiled qt).

Hope this help...
--
Michal Kurgan