[Dcmlib] MinGW shared build problem

Mathieu Malaterre mmalater at nycap.rr.com
Fri Jun 10 15:27:38 CEST 2005

Sorry for the personal email, but road runner is blacklisting everybody
by default :) I believe there is a link in the email to make you
whitelisted.

Anyway as for your mingw problem, I'll try to have a look at it, but
keep in mind that I am working on jpegls, mpeg2, jasper at the same
time.

Thanks for your patience,
Mathieu