[Dcmlib] DocEntry offset bug?

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Fri Jun 10 10:47:51 CEST 2005

Hi,

In the Dicom norm, a Dicom file is composed by some entries. Each entry
has an 'header' (containing group, element, size, etc.) and datas.
The DocEntry::GetOffset() points to the beginning of the entry's datas.
The read made before setting the entry's offset is only to read the entry's
header.

Cheers
Benoit Regrain