[Dcmlib] PixelPaddingValue

Aris Basic aris.basic at silencesoftware.com
Wed Jun 15 17:09:59 CEST 2005

Message is

Must downscale rescale data from 16bits to 12

i ahvnt really looked if any rescaling actualy gets done but it seams
like the pixel values get divided by 16 (my assumption thats why i have
to multiply by 256 instead only by 16 in order to scale the pixel values
to 16bit)

ill try to get you images tonight (my time) (or put them somwhere where
you cna download them in order not to transfer that much data
on email servers )

Aris