[Dcmlib] PixelPaddingValue

Mathieu Malaterre mmalater at nycap.rr.com
Wed Jun 15 17:16:54 CEST 2005

On Jun 15, 2005, at 11:09 AM, Aris Basic wrote:

> Message is
>
> Must downscale rescale data from 16bits to 12

Yeah I know this message is pretty annoying, but I never spent the time
to hide it properly. What happen is that the DICOM header declare the
jpeg stream as being encoded as 16bits, but then when reading the JPEG
header it says it is encoded as 12bits. This is defines somewhere in
part5 that this is illegal.
Anyway you can discard this message as I believe that jpeg header is
always the one to take into account whatever the DICOM header says...