[Dcmlib] GDCM usage

Benoit Regrain benoit.regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Mon Mar 14 15:35:10 CET 2005

Hi,

It seems you have got the version 0.4 of gdcm (compiled with VC6).
Since that, the gdcm API have really changed and some problems
have been solved. So, we recommand you to get the last release (1.0) by CVS
and use it.

To do it on Windows, you have the TortoiseCVS application
(www.tortoisecvs.org).
But so many applications exist for CVS.

After gotten the good version of gdcm, you may use CMake (www.cmake.org)
to generate the project files for your compiler.

Cheers

Benoit Regrain
Ingénieur d'études CNRS (Creatis)
email : regrain at creatis.insa-lyon.fr