[Dcmlib] gdcmlib with mingw

Michal Kurgan linux_user at o2.pl
Sun May 29 18:16:20 CEST 2005

On Sunday 29 of May 2005 14:37, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
> I'd love to see this patch ! Could you please send it to me or the mailing.
> This would be a great addition to the toolkit to be supported on mingw32.

No problem, but this is only for crosscompilaion, about problems with
exporting of symbols...
Also how i should send it to You?
These are only changes to cmake configuration files, to make it work, also You
need to change configs in cmake specification files (in Platform folder of
cmake binaries), last time i remember there was no such file for native and
cross mingw.

--
Michal Kurgan