[Dcmlib] : Sexually get some of the action

carmel coleman aleshasu at go4.it
Sun May 29 17:19:49 CEST 2005

 Powerful, very powerful

I've never seen so many different pheromone products on one site! Your
pheromone perfume is the most thoughtful product I have seen yet - and one
of the only ones I've seen made with women in mind. It's great to know that
I can use this product and no one else knows! Thanks a million - it works
great!   Christine, Lancaster, PA

CNN: The power of smell is undeniable…humans are influenced by airborne
chemicals undetectable as odors, called pheromones. Researchers at the
University of Chicago say they have the first proof that humans produce and
react to pheromones.

http://ae.NA6L.moreitemhomedirect.com/p2/
More information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

Seeing him rise into the air the fellow made a grab for his foot and held
it firmly, while his companions ran to help him. Weight seemed to make no
difference in the machine; it lifted the pirate as well as Rob; it lifted
another who clung to the first man's leg, and another who clung to him
The other two also caught hold, hoping their united strength would pull him
down, and the next minute Rob was soaring through the air with the entire
string of five buccaneers dangling from his left leg