[Dcmlib] static ::New() / Factory

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Mon Nov 14 17:12:59 CET 2005

Ok I know I should be very ashamed but seriously could it be notified
somewhere, like the News section or at least the changelog. Who is in
charge to do the tarball/binaries ?

I would like to yank jasper from any release since it does not work, I
don't want people to even see jasper was in gdcm at some point. So I'll
be working on 1.2 to clean it up. As a side note I'd like to remove
jasper today from CVS HEAD. And move openjpeg to gdcm 1.2.

Thanks
Mathieu