[Dcmlib] Pixel Dicom Element 7fe0|10not found

Jean-Pierre Roux Jean-Pierre.Roux at creatis.insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 25 18:42:18 CEST 2005

Mathieu Malaterre wrote:

> Ok I am running: TestWriteSimple (+DebugOn) and I get tons of:
>
> Warning: In /home/mathieu/Creatis/write/gdcm/src/gdcmFile.cxx, line
> 309, function virtual bool gdcm::File::IsReadable()
> Pixel Dicom Element 7fe0|10not found
>

> Is this really a warning ? Or simply debug ? Is this correct that we
> don't have no image data ? Or do we have iage data, but simply don't
> know we have it ?

Fixed :
It was just a wrong way to create an image ex-nihilo :

Better than creating and empty gdcm::File, and passing it to the
gdcmFileHelper contructor (tha checks if the file IsRedable -and, of
course, it's not)
we create now an empty gdcm::FileHelper, and we GetFile() from it.

No more stupid warning messages.
;-)