[Dcmlib] gdcm becoming too good ... or too bad ?

Mathieu Malaterre mathieu.malaterre at kitware.com
Tue Oct 25 20:20:37 CEST 2005

I have purposely added an abort in gdcm code. Because I believe we will
never ever find this case. Only gdcm is so broken that it allow reading
DICOM file without Transfer Syntax.

Also I did really appreciate that some people absolutely don't mind
breaking the dashboard with 205 warnings, 2 failing tests and then leave
work. So thank you, this is very appreciated. If you don't want anybody
other than yourself to work on gdcm, simply close cvs access...

Mathieu
Ps: Commit in the morning, so continuous can catch your bugs !!!